Taxi Medical £60
Due to DVA rules Taxi medicals must be carried out by your own GP. For registered patients we can usually offer appointments at short notice and at a time convenient to you.
Simply book an appointment on 91455000 explaining you need a Taxi Medical or TLM1 Medical and bring the form with you to the appointment. The examination can usually be completed in under 30 minutes.
What you need to bring with you:
- Photo ID - driving license or passport
- DLM1 Medical Form
- Glasses/contact lenses if worn
- If you wear contact lenses - equipment to remove and replace these for the eye test as your eyes need to be tested with and without corrective lenses
- Your most recent optical prescription
- A list of all your prescription medication
- If you have any health problems it is helpful if you can bring details with you, such as a printout from your doctor and/or any relevant hospital letters
- A urine sample
For more information, please call or contact us, and we'll be more than happy to help.