HGV Medical £60
If you are applying for or renewing your lorry or bus entitlement and have any of these medical conditions or disabilities, or if you are over 45 years of age, you need to complete the 'medical examination report' (DLM1).
We can assist you with this at our convenient Bangor location. You don't need to be a registered patient of our practice as this is a private medical exam. We can usually offer appointments at short notice and at a time convenient to you.
Simply book an appointment on 91455000 explaining you need a Group 2, DLM1 or HGV Medical, and bring the form with you to the appointment. The examination can usually be completed in under 30 minutes.
What you need to bring with you:
- Photo ID - driving license or passport
- DLM1 Medical Form
- Glasses/contact lenses if worn
- If you wear contact lenses - equipment to remove and replace these for the eye test as your eyes need to be tested with and without corrective lenses
- Your most recent optical prescription
- A list of all your prescription medication
- If you have any health problems it is helpful if you can bring details with you, such as a printout from your doctor and/or any relevant hospital letters
For more information, please call or contact us, and we'll be more than happy to help.